The World Revolves Around YOU at The Bank of Jackson! We have now added Mobile Banking and Apple Pay to our products and services. Please see the instructions below on how to sign up for each service or come in to any of our convenient locations.
MOBILE BANKING INSTRUCTIONS
- Users must first successfully enroll in The Bank of Jackson's Online Banking.
- Once successfully logged in to Online Banking the SAME login information will be used to access the Mobile App.
- iPhone/iPad/iWatch users: Go to the Apple App Store and search for ‘The Bank of Jackson’
- Android Users: Go to the Google Play Store and search for ‘The Bank of Jackson’
- The App will be The Bank of Jackson Logo. (Note: There are other The Bank of Jacksons that are unaffiliated with this institution and have their own Mobile Banking App. Please be sure you select the correct one to download.)
- Once the App has loaded to your mobile device you will log in using the Access ID, Password and Security Questions that you set up when you enrolled in Internet Banking.
- Through the mobile app users will have access to: transfer between The Bank of Jackson accounts, pay bills, Branch and ATM location services and more.
APPLE PAY INSTRUCTIONS
*Users must have an iWatch, iPhone SE, iPhone6, iPhone6s or later and the latest version of IOS
- Tap the Wallet icon on the device, following the instructions to add a card
- Use the camera to capture the card number and expiration date
- Enter your security code from the back of the card
- User will be prompted to call eBanking 731-445-9587 to complete the activation process
- Once the identity of the user is verified, the eBanking Department will activate the card for Apple Pay
- To pay in stores with your device, bring it near the compatible terminal within an inch until you see ‘Done’ and a check mark on the display.
- The phone may automatically launch Apple Pay, letting you complete the transaction with Touch ID
- Depending on the store and transaction amount, you may need to sign a receipt or enter a PIN.
© Bank of Jackson